Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just a reminder

That it's just under 2 weeks till we start a new challenge so get scrapping and don't forget to link your layout here so we can all see and pass on the thanks to Elsie!!
And if your stuck here are a few things that might help. You don't have to use a photo of Elise. You could use a photo of her book, a layout you did that was inspired by Elsie, products that may have been inspired by her too. I know that, after seeing it on Elsie's work, I just had to have a certain paint colour. I hunted it down and LOVE IT! So I am thankful to Elise for introducing me to Lagoon MM Paint!!
So you see there are many ways we can say thank you and just a word of warning next month's challenge involves thanking something from the everyday happenings! I have decided to go with something white that adds colour to my day... stumped?? well stay tuned and looking forward to seeing all those great thank you layouts!
Take care :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharmaine! Here's link to my layout. Love the idea behind your blog!

http://www.scrappersblissmb.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5038&limit=recent

Anonymous said...

I've done mine too and also love the idea behind this blog!! Had great fun doing it
http://allisonwinchester.typepad.com/life/
(((hugs)))
A.