Friday, May 18, 2007

Whizzzzzz

Yes it's the sound of another month flying by! June is almost here and with the new month a new challenge for The Thank You blog.
So how are you going with this months challenge?? Completed a layout?? Would love to see it.
And next month's challenge...
What will it be??? It could be something that happened once, something that happens daily, something insignificant or something so in your face you can't miss it. Either way its something that I think is worth thinking about and noting with a layout so others see how important it is. Curious??? Well, make sure your back here on the 1st (I usually update at night (Australian time)). I also suggest using Bloglines (or similar) so you find out when the blog has been updated. I love Bloglines and use it to keep on top of the blogs I like to visit so I don't have to remember them all.
Hope your feeling inspired to create.
Take care

No comments: